Safety Jobs & EHS Jobs
Find safety jobs, EHS jobs, and environmental compliance jobs with private sector companies and federal and state agencies using the following links to locate thousands of jobs stateside and overseas. The links are divided into government and private sector EHS and safety jobs − with extensive job listings from online job search sites, newspaper classifieds, and includes national recruiters. Explore EHS careers and apply for safety jobs, environmental jobs, and EH&S jobs in all areas and in primary and related occupations.
Safety Jobs & EHS Jobs Menu
|Featured Job Opportunities|
|Environmental Health & Safety Specialist|
|The Environmental Health & Safety Specialist supports the development, implementation, and maintenance of the various Occupational Safety and Environmental programs/procedures.|
|CLICK HERE to View Job Description & Apply|
|Support all aspects of the safety and health for the Cast Iron division including accident investigations, ergonomic improvements, OSHA compliance and implementing Kohler Safety Management Systems (KSMS).|
Contact: 920-457-4442 ext. 73498
|CLICK HERE to View Job Description& Apply|
- Private Sector Jobs (Nationwide listing by occupation)
- Federal Government Safety Jobs
- Safety Jobs Board & Recruiting Sites
- Nuclear Jobs, Nuclear Safety Jobs
- Clearance Jobs Center - For those with security clearances
- Government Safety Jobs Board
- Health Care Jobs (Look for EHS jobs in healthcare)
- National Newspaper Links (Classifieds)
- Recruiters (Master list)
- Environmental News (Keep current with EHS developments)
You will also find that many safety and EHS associations and societies that offer extensive jobs boards and job hunting assistance for members. Check the comprehensive association list for your specialty located in our Directory page.
The federal government offers many opportunities for you to explore. However, the application process is considerably different than the private sector's one page resume format. A federal resume is typically 3 to 5 pages long and includes considerably more detail and if you leave out required information your application may be rejected. If you apply for a federal job on one of the sites listed below, don't send in your private sector resume. Tailor your application/federal style resume to the job announcement. To explore the many high paying and benefit loaded federal government job opportunities visit http://federaljobs.net and pick up a copy of The Book of U.S. Government Jobs - 11th edition. These resources provide the insight and guidance that you will need to successfully apply for and land high paying and secure government jobs.
Use this search box to find thousands of jobs through our new job search feature.
- Safety & EHS Jobs Board ( job vacancies posted on this site)
- Nuclear Jobs
- Clearance Jobs Career Center (active or current security clearance holders look here to find clearance jobs.)
- GREEN Jobs - Thousands of jobs vacancies nationwide
- Health care jobs
- http://www.naem.org/ National Association for Environmental Management
With half of the federal work force now eligible for retirement, tremendous employment opportunities exist for those willing to seek them out. Job seekers will find everything needed to locate, apply for, and land government jobs at the Federal Jobs Network website. This site includes extensive resume writing guidance, tips on achieving higher ratings, special hiring options, and recruitment incentives. Student, intern, and Fellow jobs are also featured and site visitors will learn about the student loan payoff program for new federal hires.
- Government Jobs - National federal government job listings:
- Post Office Jobs - (EHS positions with the Postal Service)
- OSHA jobs
- EPA jobs
- Clearance Jobs Career Center (active or current security clearance holders)
Use the following resources to Learn about trends, developments, and other areas impacting EHS jobs and careers.