Resume Writing Services
- PRIVATE SECTOR RESUMES - Get a resume that gets you hired . The resume is your potential employers first introduction to you and what you can bring to the table if employed. It must stand out from the crowd to get the attention of the human resources and the hiring managers. Don't leave this to chance. If you are having difficulty compiling and formatting your resume let professionals handle this for you. You want to make a good first impression and that first impression can make your break your chances of employment.
- FEDERAL RESUMES - For those seeking employment in the federal sector, it is misleading to assume that a standard resume will land you a job with Uncle Sam. Most private industry resumes are loosely structured and simply introduce the applicant to the company. Follow the guidance in Chapter Six of The Book of U.S. Government Jobs to write successful applications and resumes for the job you want in government. The application is one of the keys to successfully landing a federal job. You must write a professional application or federal style resume and develop job search strategies that work. The Book of U.S. Government Jobs will help you achieve those goals. If you need professional assistance CareerPro Global's coaches will provide you with a FREE federal job consultation. They will discuss your personal needs and their fees once you provide them information about your work history, education, and qualifications, and upload a copy of the federal job vacancy announcement of interest.
Based on their FREE review of your background, previously prepared documents, and position specifications, they will propose a federal resume package quote to meet your individual requirements. This package will be presented to you via email or telephone. If you would like to proceed, an invoice will be generated for your approval and your exclusive writer will contact you for and introduction via email and telephone. Project development will be discussed and any additional documents that might be required will be requested by your writer.
Job Posting Service
Post your critical job vacancies on our site where they will get the most attention, national exposure, and with easy to search features at low cost. Large banner on any page, see home page for an example of the banner layout. We can also use your graphic banner if desired.
We have several options for job postings and vendor/resource listings as noted below:
1) Featured Vacancy Listing on our EHS Jobs Board page.
- Format: Jobs Title, Company Name, Location (City &
- The Jobs Title will link to your company's job
Provide the URL for the job title link.
- $75 for a one month listing.
- The Jobs Title will link to your company's job vacancy listing.
- Featured vacancy listings are included with display ad placements at no additional cost.
2) We offer a large display "Featured Jobs" ad on our homepage, ehsjobs pages, or any other page you desire. Provide the following information for ad placements:
- Job Title
- Recruiting company or organization name
- LOGO (If desired)
- Contact Information (Email and or phone number)
- URL that links to the job description and/or application
If you wish to design your banner in-house the maximum size accepted is 300px wide by 200 px high.
We accept VISA, MC, and American Express, checks, or payment through PayPal. Call us for additional information at 412-494-6926 or email email@example.com. If sending a check make it payable to Bookhaven Press LLC and mail it to:
Bookhaven Press LLC
302 Scenic Court
Moon Township, PA 15108
If you would like to feature your products and or services on this site we offer a vendor listing service.
Vendors - If you would like your organization or related product featured on of our pages we offer vendor/resource listings with a URL link to your product or services for a one time fee of $95.
Listing format: Organization/Product/ Website name, brief description of up to 100 characters, and web link from your text.
We offer free placement for government agencies, accrediting organizations, individual colleges and university programs, trade schools, and groups such as OSHA, EPA and the BLS.