- Job Posting Service
- Employer's Job Posting Guidance
- Resume Writing Services
- Advertise on EHSJobs.org
- Vendor Listings
Resume Writing Services
- PRIVATE SECTOR RESUMES - Get a resume that gets you hired . The resume is your potential employers first introduction to you and what you can bring to the table if employed. It must stand out from the crowd to get the attention of the human resources and the hiring managers. Don't leave this to chance. If you are having difficulty compiling and formatting your resume let professionals handle this for you. You want to make a good first impression and that first impression can make your break your chances of employment.
- FEDERAL RESUMES - For those seeking employment in the federal sector, it is misleading to assume that a standard resume will land you a job with Uncle Sam. Most private industry resumes are loosely structured and simply introduce the applicant to the company. Follow the guidance in Chapter Six of The Book of U.S. Government Jobs to write successful applications and resumes for the job you want in government. The application is one of the keys to successfully landing a federal job. You must write a professional application or federal style resume and develop job search strategies that work. The Book of U.S. Government Jobs will help you achieve those goals. If you need professional assistance CareerPro Global's coaches will provide you with a FREE federal job consultation. They will discuss your personal needs and their fees once you provide them information about your work history, education, and qualifications, and upload a copy of the federal job vacancy announcement of interest.
Based on their FREE review of your background, previously prepared documents, and position specifications, they will propose a federal resume package quote to meet your individual requirements. This package will be presented to you via email or telephone. If you would like to proceed, an invoice will be generated for your approval and your exclusive writer will contact you for and introduction via email and telephone. Project development will be discussed and any additional documents that might be required will be requested by your writer.
Post your critical job vacancies on our site where they will get the most attention, national exposure, and with easy to search features at low cost. The master jobs database of over 100,000 jobs for this expanded service is linked from each occupational job listing page and from our main jobs page.
EHSJobs in partnership with Indeed is offering each new employer signup in the US a $50 credit on their first job posting.
JOB POSTING ORDER FORM
Employers, click on the link above to post jobs
Job Listings - Services:
- Your job postings are available online at http://ehsjobs.org/jobpostings.htm.
- Your vacnacies will be featured on hundreds of job sites nationwide to expand your exposure and to attract qualified applicants.
- Jobs posted on this site will be featured towards the top of the jobs lists for site visitors and also posted on hundreds of other job services.
- Job seekers can apply to any open position by uploading their resume and contact information direct to the company contact.
Advertise on EHSJobs.org
- Banners Ads:
1) 400 pixels by 60 pixels (Rectangular) banner - $150 per month for the main page and $125 per month for all other pages. The banner will be located just below the main title at the top of each page just above the table of contents for that page.
- Same size banner located towards the bottom of the page - $100 per month main page, $75 all others.
2) 120 pixels by 120 pixels (Square) banner - $300 per month. The banner will display on all pages in the left column at the top just under the main menu bar.
3) 120 pixels by 240 pixels (Horizontal) - 325 for the home page, $250 for all others. Placed in center of page.
Note: Scripts will not be accepted that redirect to third party ad programs. A direct link will be provided to your site or Bookhaven Press can create a web site for you.
All accounts billed monthly. First month must be paid in advance and your credit card will be charged at the beginning of each month for the duration of the ad placement. ALL major credit cards are accepted.
- Category pages: EHSJobs.org offers ads for a number of categories: Main entrance page; EHS Jobs, EHS Careers, Directory, EHS Compliance Programs, etc...
- Banner Ad Specifications:
- Image File Format: JPEG
- Image Dimensions: As noted in above listings.
- Image File Size: Maximum 30K
- Bookhaven reserves the right to refuse ads that we consider inappropriate for our site.
If you would like to feature your products and or services on this site we offer a vendor listing service. You can post a link to your company, products and services pages from our Directory Page for $125.00 per link per year. Call 412-494-6926 to arrange for this service. Each listing would include a short description up to 15 words along with a link to your page of choice. We reserve the right to refuse any listing that we feel inappropriate for this service.
- Call us at 412-494-6926.
- If you select to pay by credit card your card will be billed monthly for the duration of your ad placement, first month payment required in advance. If you choose to pay by check, you will be provided a 3-5 day grace period for mailing of checks, however you should mail your payment immediately to avoid any delays.
Call 412-494-6926 Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST to place your ad or email us at email@example.com with your contact information so that we may contact you.